Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Research, design and development
Professional, Engineer & Manager
- • Definition, execution and documentation of software tests for driver assistance system functions for unit-, integration- and software level
- • Creation of test specification, test implementation and test reports
- • Requirement analysis
- • Analysis and evaluation of test results
- • Continuous improvement of existing processes, tools and methods
- • Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or comparable studies
- • Very good knowledge of the programming languages C/C++ and the application of object oriented programming
- • Certain in the application of model based software development with Matlab/Simulink
- • Good experience with software development in one of the areas: Automotive, Aviation, Medical Engineering
- • Experience with programming language Python is of advantage
- • Willing to work in a team
- • Good communication skills
- • Good English knowledge in writing and reading
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
Chef de projet GNSS - Domaine Spatial H/FPublished on 04/11/2021Blagnac, France Regular Full time Software
Responsable technique / Architecte software H/FPublished on 04/11/2021Blagnac, France Regular Full time Software
Program Section Manager A320Published on 04/08/2021Hamburg, Germany Fixed Term contract Programs