Systemengineer „Functional Safety Automotive“ (m/f/d)
Research, design and development
Professional, Engineer & Manager
For our Software department, we are looking for a System Engineer with focus on the area "Functional Safety Automotive" with a project start in early 2021. Temporary at first for 12 months.
YOUR BENEFITS AT SAFRAN:
- - Fare grant for local public transport
- - Company contribution for your direct insurance
- - Coffee, tea and fruits for free
- - 30 days of yearly vacation for a full-time employment
- - Private and professional accident insurance through the company
- - Flexible working time
- - Asset-creating payments
- - Deferred compensation possible for instance for pension plan
- - Corporate benefit portal for many brands and shops
- - Two years of experience as a Safety Engineer in the Automotive sector
- - Experience in the implementation of ISE26262 standards, especially...
- - Risk Assessments and Analysis (HARA)
- - Analysis of Safety Requirements in Hard- and Software
- - Development and rating of technical Safety Concepts
- - Development and rating of test strategies and ratings of tests
- - Calculation of failure rates
- - You should also bring knowledge in methods like FMEA, FTA or similar
- - Knowledge in the area of ASPICE
- - Knowledge in Software developemtn and programming (at least C, C++, Java or
- - Fundamental knowledge in Hardware and Hardware development
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.