Our Project Management services offer
As project management is key to the success of a program, Safran Engineering Services has made it a core discipline and a strategic differentiator. Our value proposition is based on the extensive use and application of methodologies, by highly experienced Project Managers to meet customer expectations in terms of on time delivery, scope and quality. For more than 30 years, our project management methodology (PM+) with its training & coaching program and end-to-end consultancy has been approved by customers from different industries.
A set of experts in Project Management provide coaching services to internal as well as external project managers to further develop the skills and competencies and enable them to manage large and complex projects.
We offer dedicated coaching services to project managers:
- Guidance on areas of development as a project manager
- Guidance on how to increase/improve the service offered to customers
- Guidance in how to develop thought leadership
- Guidance in professional development as a practitioner of the discipline
We have gained vast experience in providing end-to-end solutions in setting up project management systems for the organization customized to the organization need and aligned with the best practices of the industry.
Our experienced consultants have been providing a broad range of services to the customers in the following areas:
- Project Assessments, Audits & Reviews
- Organizational Maturity Reviews
- PM Methodology Development
- PM Methodology Deployment
- Organization Change Management
Through our PM+ methodology, we provide end-to-end solutions to manage customer projects of varying complexities across industries. Our methodology also enables us to deliver projects in a trans-national manner through our worldwide footprint. We have successfully delivered projects in all the industries but more specifically in:
- Defence and Security industries
We provide Project Management resources (PMO, Project Manager) on a flexible basis to optimize the customer's resource base in the face of fluctuating demands, and also to avoid long term investment on permanent or long-term contract staff.
We have experience and knowledge in developing training material customized to the customer‘s needs. Training is performed by certified trainers, who have extensive experience in operational project management.
Our Training Modules:
- Project Management Basics
- Project Management Awareness
- Project Management Advanced Concepts
- Project Management in Crisis situation
- Agile Project Management