Safran Engineering Services' support (France)
Our software distribution offer
In France, Safran Engineering Services distributes software developed by the Greek firm BETA CAE Systems.
As part of its business activities, Safran Engineering Services offers services based on the following:
- Benchmarking and applying methodologies
A multidisciplinary CAE pre-processor providing all the necessary functionalities in a single environment for full-model build up, from CAD to ready-to-run data sets.
Its wide range of features is perfectly adapted to users' needs, making it a popular tool.
- Efficient data management
- Fast and high-quality modeling of complex geometries
- Model set-up process that can be highly automated
- Common interface for many solvers, interoperable
- Unique capability to create a common base model for different disciplines
- Better quality models in less time
- Quick to learn
The Eπilysis solver is the latest addition to the BETA CAE Systems software suite. Eπilysis is the Greek word for solution, and this solver provides solutions to a wide range of issues in disciplines such as Structural, NVH, and Optimization.
- Lowers development costs through less physical experiments
- Allows to test several design options for a minimal cost
- Completes pre- and post-processing efficiently and intuitively
- Maximizes ROI in the BETA software suite
- Simplifies complex processes through assistant tools integrated in the pre-processor environment
A multidisciplinary post-processor that meets the needs of various CAE disciplines.
It owes its success to its performance, its many features and its capabilities for interaction between animations, plots, videos, reports and other post-processing objects.
- Single tool for 2D and 3D post-processing across all disciplines
- Fully automated post-processing, including reports
- High performance reading and display of results
- Low memory footprint
- Special predefined toolbars for each discipline
- High-level responsiveness in updating CAE software versions
- Synergy with ANSA
- Direct coupling with optimizers
- Quick to learn
A simple and intuitive solution to capture, deploy, manage and improve CAE processes by integrating associated resources, tools and data.
- Process consistency over different levels
- Standardization and harmonization of procedures and operations
- Traceability of data and results
- Reduces redundant data
- Monitors process progress and manages quality
- Increases productivity
- Processes can be repeated
- Quality improvement and standardization of deliverables
- Increases confidence in CAE and reduction of sizing costs
- Greater ability to provide high-quality results quickly