Over a period of more than 35 years, Safran Engineering Services has become a major player in the engineering process behind the installation of aeronautical power systems. Our range of services covers all activities connected to power distribution: from architecture to assembly support, as well as power definition, installation and configuration management.
Safran Engineering Services can thus offer its experience and expertise for the development of more electric aircraft.
The purpose of these skills is to provide high-standard integrated service solutions to enable our customers to install complex power systems in various sectors: Aeronautics, Energy, Rail, Automotive, Space.
With Safran Electrical & Power, Safran Engineering Services provides End-to-End services (engineering, production, installation), while taking the entire activity chain of an electrical installation into consideration, in compliance with EWIS (Electrical and Wiring Interconnection Systems) regulations:
- Power system architecture
- Specification and qualification of components
- Power definition: block diagram, functional diagram, and principle diagram
- Study and definition file for harnesses and their installation
- PLM and e-CENTRIC (Configuration management / Reconciliation between the functional diagrams and the model /Electrical bill of materials)
- Flight test installation study
- Verification and validation
- Support, development and installation of harnesses in aircraft