Over a period of more than 35 years, Safran Engineering Services has become a major player in the engineering process behind the installation of aeronautical power systems. Our range of services covers all activities connected to power distribution: from architecture to assembly support, as well as power definition, installation and configuration management.
Safran Engineering Services can thus offer its experience and expertise for the development of more electric aircraft.
The purpose of these skills is to provide high-standard integrated service solutions to enable our customers to install complex power systems in various sectors: Aeronautics, Energy, Rail, Automotive, Space.
Power Generation & Distribution
Safran Engineering Services applies its electrical and structural expertise to offer innovative solutions for the construction of power generation and distribution cabinets:
- Definition of primary and secondary system architecture
- Electrical definition of the cabinet and the associated bill of materials
- Power distribution of the cabinets
- Study of the mechanical elements
- Integration of equipment into the cabinets
- DO160 design calculation file
- Support and development