Safety Management Systems
Safran Engineering Services provide experts with strong experience in safety management system for global air transport, and also a good knowledge in the etablishment of solutions adapted to various operational and cultural contexts.
- Security is a major concern for all air transport operators.
- ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation ) and IATA (International Air Transport Association) have engaged many actions in order to improve its level.
- A progressive Safety management System (SMS) implementation is mandatory for all operators in ICAO environment since January 1st 2009.
- Most of the national regulations are not yet issued.
- Since July 2009, it became one of the operational IATA norm and Audit Safety (IOSA) standard.
Your objectives: to be in line with regulatory requirements
- Implement this system considering your own existing organization/company parts: identify hazards and manage safety risks.
- Benefit from SMS concepts in order to optimize your safety management and improve your organization efficiency:
- Define safety policy and objectives
- Promote safety through sensitisation and training