Safran Engineering Services is a key partner for Aftermarket Retrofit, Modification and Upgrade projects. We offer a comprehensive package from the certification plan until the issuance of the STC, on fixed-wings and helicopters.
Whether our customers are looking to comply with an Airworthiness mandate like ADS-B or CPDLC; upgrade their avionics systems to enhance their operations; or acquire the latest connectivity technology to retain their own customers, Safran Engineering Services is a partner you can rely on.
We offer a comprehensive package from the certification plan until the issuance of the STC, on fixed-wings and helicopters. Our teams are scalable to offer you the flexibility and appropriate responsiveness, and our international footprint means you can certify your project with more than one agency at a time:
- Comprehensive Package: All certification activities, Safety Assessments, Design Engineering and drawings, Technical Publications, Installation support, Test witnessing …
- Coordination with major Regulatory Agencies: FAA, EASA, ANAC, DCTA.
- Leverage of a Global Footprint: Europe, North and South America, and South East Asia.
Modernization for Mandates and Safety
The future of aviation is based on the transition to safer and smarter satellite-based digital technology, and on new procedures that make air travel more convenient, predictable and environmentally-friendly.
To achieve this vision, the Airworthiness Agencies are enforcing Mandates.
At Safran Engineering Services, we ensure aircraft meet the following standards:
- ADS-B Out
- CPDLC (FANS 1/A+; Link2000+)
- TCAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System)