Safran Engineering Services is a key partner for Aftermarket Retrofit, Modification and Upgrade projects. We offer a comprehensive package from the certification plan until the issuance of the STC, on fixed-wings and helicopters.
Whether our customers are looking to comply with an Airworthiness mandate like ADS-B or CPDLC; upgrade their avionics systems to enhance their operations; or acquire the latest connectivity technology to retain their own customers, Safran Engineering Services is a partner you can rely on.
We offer a comprehensive package from the certification plan until the issuance of the STC, on fixed-wings and helicopters. Our teams are scalable to offer you the flexibility and appropriate responsiveness, and our international footprint means you can certify your project with more than one agency at a time:
- Comprehensive Package: All certification activities, Safety Assessments, Design Engineering and drawings, Technical Publications, Installation support, Test witnessing …
- Coordination with major Regulatory Agencies: FAA, EASA, ANAC, DCTA.
- Leverage of a Global Footprint: Europe, North and South America, and South East Asia.
Aircraft maintained and upgraded to peak operational efficiency are more cost effective to fly, have improved availability, and have a longer service life, which improve the Return On Investment (ROI).
At Safran Engineering Services, we can help improve ROI with:
- Glass Panels upgrades
- New Com and Nav systems
- Integration of new Mission Equipments
- Real time flight tracking and monitoring